Friday, December 16, 2011

7 Weeks Old

Hello everyone,
I know its been over 2 weeks since my last post and thought I should take some time to update you all on our little life.
I can't believe we are 9 days away from Christmas already which means we are 10 days away from Ethan turning 2 months old!
We are doing well, and getting into a pretty good schedule! Mommy gets roughly 7 hours of good sleep every night which breaks down like this....a feeding...4hours of sleep...another feeding...and then 3 hours of sleep and then we are up into his regular schedule of wanting to eat every 2 1/2 hours all day long...mind you the past few days has been every hour or so because I believe we have hit our 6week growth spurt a little late....
Ethan and I both had a doctor appointment today, and happy to report we are both doing well! Ethan now weighs in at 10Ibs 4oz and 68cm long which works out to 23.6inches long...he is in the 85precentile for growth and only in the 30precentile for weight gain but the doctor said she wasn't worried about it.
Our visit today was our last one with my maternity doctor, and now we are on the hunt for a family doctor at least for Ethan....wish us luck as it is next to impossible to find a doctor here in Victoria!!

Well we are into the Christmas season now and the house is decorated on the inside at least...I was told I would be getting Christmas lights outside but I have a feeling that probably isn't going to happen this year...
Nana and Grandpa will be here this coming week Thursday (6more days...but who's counting?) And we should be into full swing of the Christmas season in this week with some family get together's planned!



As for now I will leave you with a few new pictures of Ethan. XO

No comments:

Post a Comment