4 MONTHS OLD!!
Mommy's little guy has reached 4months!! We are 1/3 of the way through our first year!!
Over the past month my little guy has come leaps and bounds in development, its amazing to see the changes in him from day to day. He is so much more interactive, loves to reach out and grab things, has to hold/touch everything we have in our hands, phones being the most common one. If mommy is on the phone Ethan has to hold it and push buttons when he can, Nana and Grandpa can attest to that one :-) He's become aware of other babies and likes to interact with them when he can. He also gets upset if a baby he's playing with leaves(their parents carry them away) He is so social and such a flirt/ham its ridiculous! But he is also a HUGE mommy's boy and lets others know when he doesn't want to be with them and be with his mommy! Of course I LOVE this but it can be frustrating at times too, especially when I am trying to get things cleaned/cooked or have something going on. But I have to admit that I love knowing how much he loves his mommy :-)
XO
No comments:
Post a Comment