I can't get over how fast this pregnancy is going by!! I feel like it was just a few weeks ago that we were finding out baby #2 was on the way!!
We haven't decided on a name yet, but I have my top 3 picked out, but we can't seem to agree on a name yet.
I have another ultrasound friday to check my placenta location as this one might (and i use might lightly as my midwife is pretty confident that I will be able to have a natural birth) via c-section. Im just super excited to see him again!!
So how is my baby bump growing??
Im getting pretty big!!!
He's big enough now to kick my ribs and occasionally make breathing uncomfortable!!
28 weeks
Your baby is close to an eggplant, just over 1kg. (Length: 37.6cm, head to heel.)
We are getting close!! With Christmas a month away he will be here before we know it!!
xo



No comments:
Post a Comment