Friday, June 17, 2011

Baby's size compared to Fruit

I find it very interesting that a lot of pregnancy websites/books about how your baby is developing compare the baby's size to a fruit each week/month. I have enjoyed having a tan gable idea of how big my little monkey has gotten.
This morning, when I was making my lunch and eating a quick breakfast, I caught myself staring at the banana's on my counter. At 21weeks from head to toe's baby is the size of a average banana. I couldn't get over the idea that something that big was already living inside me but it did make me smile.

Little baby Fenton has been kicking up a storm all week, and some of those kicks are getting some force behind them, I had my first one that actually hurt on wednesday on the way home, s/he got me right in the right hip bone.
Anyway just wanted to share this little tid-bit of info on the size of little baby Fenton. I will be taking my 22week belly photo in about 4-5days, and will post another photo soon :)
TF

No comments:

Post a Comment