Baby's first picture! I got a hear the heart beat too which I have to admit actually made me cry! Apparently that's a normal reaction but I kept apologizing to the ultrasound tech. Heart rate was 147bpm during this ultrasound!
At 13weeks we got to hear the heart beat via Doppler, and it was the first time Nicholas got to hear baby's heart beat. Baby didn't want to sit still during the exam but we got a heart beat range of 151-160bpm.
16weeks pregnant in this photo, first signs of a real baby bump! It was hard up to this point for anyone to really believe I was pregnant and I really wasn't showing, but once my bump popped out I felt more "normal", I know that's a weird way to feel but that's how I felt.
I am 18weeks pregnant in this photo, we got to hear baby's heart beat again at 17weeks we got to hear baby's heart beat again and it was at 152bpm and such a difference to hear from 13weeks, my doctor was able to pick it up right away and it was loud and clear!
At 18weeks4days we had our mid point ultrasound. Here are some photo's from the ultrasound.
Full body
Waving hi! Every time the ultrasound tech got close to baby's face, baby would move it's hand up to cover its face.
Feet!! I love this one!
Arm and hand!
We don't know the sex of little baby Fenton as of yet but have a feel we are having a boy. We have a 3D ultrasound booked for July 5th when my parents get out here to see baby again and to find out if we are for sure having a little boy or a little girl.
Originally we didn't want to know if baby was a boy or girl and were stuck with that no matter how many people tried to convince us otherwise. But as the pregnancy has gone along we have more and more wanted to know and especially after our ultrasound!
I will be 20weeks tomorrow!! The half way point!!
TF








No comments:
Post a Comment