Happy 3 week birthday Ethan! Mommy and Daddy love you very much!
I can't believe you are 3 weeks old already! Mommy is loving that you are still very little and am told how you still look a few days old.
So what is new in our world?
Ethan when he is awake is much more alert and has started to focus in on faces and objects. He has started to mimick facial expressions as well. Yes most say that when a baby smiles it's usually gas, but I believe Ethan's smiles are mimicks of us smiling most of the time.
He is growing up a storm and building his muscles. He's a very mobile little baby who holds his head up often, kicks his legs when being burped or doing tummy time. He amazes us every day with all his changes.
This week also brings a little sadness as Nana is flying back home this Saturday, and is going to be missed not just by Ethan but myself more I think. It's been great having the extra help with him and getting things done around the house.( our first day alone will be Saturday, so I will probably have a blog post on that) I do feel ready though to take on mommy hood full time and get us into some sort of routine.
Well here are a few photos of Ethan this past week.
Xo



No comments:
Post a Comment