Wednesday, November 2, 2011

1 Week Old

We have made it through our first week! There have been many up's and down's as we learn what each little cry or fuss means. There have been moments of frustrations and crying from both Ethan and I. A few sleepless nights as well as a few nights of great sleep and a constant schedule. But I do have to say that I would not trade any of it.
We had a professional photo shoot at6 days old. A gift from our parents. I am looking forward to seeing the pictures.
We also had our first Halloween. My little boy was a teddy bear.
I have never loved someone the way I love my little boy. Don't get me wrong here. I love my husband with all my heart and soul, the love I have for Ethan is different. It's a protective wanting nothing to upset him or hurt him kind of love.
I can't believe the first week has already gone by. Time just seems to be flying by already.
Xo for now.
Ethan at 1 Week Old
Ethan's Halloween Costume

No comments:

Post a Comment