My little boy is changing every day, he is not that small little baby I brought home from the hospital. He's turned into a little person with likes and dislikes, emotions other than crying. He smiles and has started to laugh a bit. He is now doing forearm push ups and reaches for objects. EVERYTHING and I mean EVERYTHING now goes into his mouth...especially his hands!! He has started to sleep in his own crib (yes we still have some bad nights of it taking him a few hours of crying to fall asleep...but for the most part the crying only lasts about 5-10mins and he's out)
Doing forearm push ups on daddy's chest
See...EVERYTHING goes in the mouth!
Especially his fist
Or thumb
He likes to hold on to his Choochi
So he can take it outta his mouth and put it back in when he wants
Ethan and Mommy dancing!!
I absolutely LOVE being a mom to this amazing little boy! He is the light of my life and I love him so very very much! All my wants and needs have changed as well as what I find important in life, they are all focused on what is best for him and what makes him happy. As long as I have everything I need for him I am a happy person :) I don't care anymore that my clothes 80% of the time have baby spit up on them, or I don't always look my best...it doesn't matter anymore. All that matters is him and his happiness!!XO
No comments:
Post a Comment