Tuesday, October 25, 2011

40 Weeks, Due Date has Come and Gone

Well, we made it to 40 weeks and my due date has officially come and gone. So much for all the worry of me going into preterm labour 4 weeks ago. Ethan has decided he's too comfy where he is and doesn't seem to be ready to make his way out yet.
So we are all still sitting here waiting (I wish I could say patiently but that's defiantly not the case) for the labour process to kick in and we can all finally meet him.
I have been cramping on and off for a few days now but nothing seems to be consistent as of yet. I will go through spouts where I will have intense contractions every 5-10mins and they will last for about a hour and then it all stops.
I decided to do my update early this week as who knows with fingers crossed maybe he will decide to make a appearance before my doctor appointment on Thursday.
So how big is my belly this week??
Here we go...40 weeks and here is hoping this is the last belly photo I take, fingers crossed!!
I thought I would add 2 extra photo's this week seeing as we are less than a week away from Halloween and thought it would be appropriate

Ethan and I at the pumpkin patch this past weekend with family picking out pumpkins to carve

Nicholas's aunt and I, she has a pumpkin under her shirt as mine is a baby.

I defiantly find this reference a little funny considering we are less than a week away from Halloween and I am told that I look like I have a pumpkin under my shirt.

And how is Ethan growing?
Baby Ethan is the size of a small pumpkin.Your baby is probably around the size of a small pumpkin. The average newborn weighs about 7 1/2 pounds and is about 20 inches long.

Well that's the newest up to date information I have about us here, I have my fingers crossed that I will be in labour before Thursday but if not I will have a update on how my doctor's appointment goes.
XO for now!

No comments:

Post a Comment