SO finally I have a nursery that is put together and ready for a certain little boy to hurry up and make his way into the world. We are finally at the 1 week mark from our due date and starting to get anxious, every little cramping/contraction I have I hope that this is it...this is the start...but they all seem to go away. So with some frustration and anxiousness we are still trying to patiently wait for our little boy to make his way into the world.
I know both our families are SUPER excited and are all wanting him to hurry up just as much as Nicholas and I are, but yet its not our decision when he comes...
So with that being said we have finally got his nursery together minus the closet as the Rubbermaid closet organizer we have bought is proving to be troublesome to hang. But his clothes are all organized and ready for him so that's all that matters now :)
Alright so on to some well anticipated and promised pictures of his nursery!!
Ethan's name hung on his door to his room
His crib, wall decals, window treatments and name are finally all up and make his room look complete!
Looking into his room from the door way, only thing missing is the glider and a few decorative shelves so I can display a few keepsakes that have been given to us for him. I want to get but that should be added shortly!
His closet, yes still a little messy but all the clothes that are folded are arranged by age and are washed and ready for them to be worn
His change table and pictures on the wall
A close up of his wall decals which is daddy hung up for him and his name :)
The curtains I made for him, I didn't make the valance we bought that with his crib set but I think it all goes together very nicely!
Well there you have it!! His nursery is pretty much complete!! Now just waiting for the little guy to make up his mind and make his way into this world. I still think it will be this Thursday the 20th of October, but I guess that's just mommy feelings, could be wrong.
XO
No comments:
Post a Comment