Sunday, November 25, 2012

Cake Smash Photos

Ever since I had Ethan's newborn photo's taken by the AMAZING photographer MaryJane Howland, I KNEW I had to have his 1st birthday/cake smash photo's done by her!! (and I am just realizing now that I never posted his newborn photo's on here!!!)
So month's ago, I contacted her and booked his Cake Smash photo's but ended up having to cancel because of the circumstances our family has been put into. She ever so graciously offered to do his photo's for FREE!! I was absolutely taken aback by this and cried when I read her email! She now has customers for all our photography needs in the future! I am ever so grateful for what she did for our family!!

Well seeing how I never posted his new born photo's I'll post them a long with his cake smash photo's!!






These are just a few of the AMAZING photo's we got!!

From newborn to Toddler!!









And here are a few of the AMAZING photo's from his cake smash!!

Ever so grateful for such an amazing photographer
MaryJane's Website Check it out!!




No comments:

Post a Comment