We have started the Christmas celebrations already!
That's right, mid November and the cities are already starting their Santa Claus parades, and lights. Christmas waits for no one!!
I am having a bit of a hard time getting in the mood for Christmas this year...normally by now I am itching to put up my Christmas tree and decorate my house, but this year I just can't seem to get out of this slump (I know the reason's why I am feeling this way, and hoping things pick up soon)
But when you have a child in your house, its fun to take them out and show them all the wonderful things that make Christmas, well Christmas besides the presents(even though we all know to a child that is the most important part)
So we took Ethan out to see the Victoria City Santa Claus Parade, I have to admit I truly enjoyed it and it did lift my spirits when I saw my little guy's face all full of wonderment and happiness :)
Watching all the lights and music go by, look at that face! Wide eyed and open mouth the whole time!
This was one of my favourites, I don't know what it is about trains and Christmas but they just go together!
Here he comes!! He comes Santa Claus!!
Santa Claus!!!
Look at that smile!! Loved seeing him watch all of this happen!!
Out for a very yummy dinner and White Spot after the parade, Ethan coloured and then chewed crayons!!
I'm so very happy we went, even with my slump of a mood, I will be taking my little boy to as many Christmas parades, and lights and things as possible, because that's what Christmas is about now, its all about him!!!
Xo






No comments:
Post a Comment