Friday, November 9, 2012

Second Hand Children's Clothing Shopping Addiction!!

Ok, I NEED to come to terms with this!! I HAVE A HUGE SECOND HAND CHILDREN'S CLOTHING SHOPPING ADDICTION!!!!!
So now that I have it out there!! Will I stop? No probably not!! But how can you go wrong?
For those other mom's out there you know what I am talking about when I say, kids go through clothing WAY TOO FAST!!! 
So on Facebook there are swap and shop sites that I have joined and the quality of clothing you get on there for the price!! Can't beat it! Considering most clothing only get's worn a handful of times before its too small!
Too all you mom's out there who feed my addiction, THANK YOU!! You are saving my family a LOT of money and I appreciate it!!
Now on to more shopping!!
Xo

No comments:

Post a Comment