Well, we have reached that milestone where it is time for Ethan to no longer be breastfed and time to only drink whole milk. (anyone ever wonder when/why humans started drinking another animals milk? Kind of weird don't you think??)
Anyway we are on day #4 of no breast milk, and it hurts!!
I know I know, I had a post about 6 months ago about how much breastfeeding sucked!! But after another 6 months of doing it and not as often it got so much easier and better!! Now I'm at the point of almost giving in and getting him to breastfeed just to take the pressure off.
But I will stick to it and let my milk dry up and that way he is no longer solely reliant on me to take care of him. Am I sad? Yes in a way I am, but I am so enjoying the freedom of knowing I can leave him all day and not have to worry about rushing home to feed.
On to bigger and newer things in the life of having a toddler :)
Xo
No comments:
Post a Comment